Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Pardon My Frenchie
Jackpine Home Co. door mats add charm and whimsy to your front door or anywhere else you display them. All of my mats are hand-painted and make the perfect conversation starters when guests come to visit you and will always bring joy and a smile to your face when you walk up to your own front door after being away. Whether you're shopping for yourself or looking for the perfect unique gift, these welcome mats won't disappoint.
- This listing is for 1 hand-painted doormat only. The underlaying rug is NOT included.
- All mats are 16 x 24 inches and about 1/2 inch thick.
- Anti slip backing to make sure the mat stays where you put it.
- Shake or vacuum to clean your mat. Never put your mat in the washing machine or dryer.
To lengthen the life of your mat, it is best to keep it in a dry area and out of the elements. These are decorative mats and not meant to handle heavy use on a regular basis.
Can't find the door mat of your dreams? Not to worry! I love creating custom orders. Shoot me a message and let's bring your idea to life :)
Thank you for shopping with me at Jackpine Home Co.
Oh hi there! Welcome to Jackpine Home Co.!
Hi, I’m Dona. and I started my small business in the fall of 2019. I never meant for it to be as big as it is now though. You see, my wonderful husband bought me a Cricut machine the year prior and it sat mostly unused because I was overwhelmed by it. Not sure what finally got into me, but on a whim I opened an online shop, not really expecting much. So it took me by surprise when I went from nothing to a full time income in the matter of a month. Mind. Blown! I just sort of figured things out as I went because I had to.
Since then, thanks to the support and help from my family, I have steadily kept growing. One machine turned into two, in addition to my newly added laser. And one little corner of one little room has blossomed into us currently converting the garage into Jackpine Home Co.'s workshop.
I feel so lucky to be able to contribute financially to the household while getting to be home with out two girls and homeschool them. On top of that, I LOVE what I do! The best part of owning a small business is that I am the one calls the shots and makes all the decisions. I get to create and make. It's not easy by any means, but it's perfect for me.
When I'm not manning the laser or packaging boxes, you can find me wandering the aisles at Target (haha!) or in my garden hanging out with my kiddos and my chickens.
Thank you for being here and sharing in this journey with me!
- Processing Time: Once your order is placed, it will take 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS to be made and then shipped out. Shipping time will depend on whether your package is going USPS First Class (3-6 days) or USPS Priority Mail (1-3 days).
- Return Policy: Due to the made-to-order custom nature of items in my shop, I do not accept returns or issue refunds unless the issue is clearly something I did wrong on my end. Thank you for understanding.
- Care Instructions: Care instructions for your item will be included in your package :)