Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Impress your guests with this stunning marble and acacia wood charcuterie board. These beautiful rustic boards are perfect for serving up those fancy cheeses that pair with expensive wine (or boxed wine...we don't judge!) And these boards aren't just pretty, they're functional too...take advantage of the cold marble to offer fresh fruits and fine meats that will keep cooler longer.
Use it every chance you get, whether as an elegant home decor piece, bread board, cheese board, or even as your very own personal serving tray as you curl up under the blankets and watch your favorite movie with your favorite snacks!
And of course they make the most thoughtful gifts for many occasions. From new home owners to newlyweds and everyone in between, your friends and family will cherish their personalized charcuterie boards for years to come.
- Each board is made from marble and acacia wood
- Boards measure 10 3/4 inches long x 7 1/4 inches wide x 1/2 inch thick
- Design is laser engraved in to the wood
- Your board will come pre-treated with mineral oil
- Hand wash only is recommended
- No two boards will be exactly alike due to differences in wood grain.
Thank you for supporting my small business and shopping with me here at Jackpine Home Co.
All boards are laser engraved
Oh hi there! Welcome to Jackpine Home Co.!
Hi, I’m Dona. and I started my small business in the fall of 2019. I never meant for it to be as big as it is now though. You see, my wonderful husband bought me a Cricut machine the year prior and it sat mostly unused because I was overwhelmed by it. Not sure what finally got into me, but on a whim I opened an online shop, not really expecting much. So it took me by surprise when I went from nothing to a full time income in the matter of a month. Mind. Blown! I just sort of figured things out as I went because I had to.
Since then, thanks to the support and help from my family, I have steadily kept growing. One machine turned into two, in addition to my newly added laser. And one little corner of one little room has blossomed into us currently converting the garage into Jackpine Home Co.'s workshop.
I feel so lucky to be able to contribute financially to the household while getting to be home with out two girls and homeschool them. On top of that, I LOVE what I do! The best part of owning a small business is that I am the one calls the shots and makes all the decisions. I get to create and make. It's not easy by any means, but it's perfect for me.
When I'm not manning the laser or packaging boxes, you can find me wandering the aisles at Target (haha!) or in my garden hanging out with my kiddos and my chickens.
Thank you for being here and sharing in this journey with me!
- Processing Time: Once your order is placed, it will take 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS to be made and then shipped out. Shipping time will depend on whether your package is going USPS First Class (3-6 days) or USPS Priority Mail (1-3 days).
- Return Policy: Due to the made-to-order custom nature of items in my shop, I do not accept returns or issue refunds unless the issue is clearly something I did wrong on my end. Thank you for understanding.
- Care Instructions: Care instructions for your item will be included in your package :)