Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Stand out from the crowd with this gorgeous boho inspired beer caddy. Made from maple wood, stained with a rich mahogany and walnut accents, these beer carriers are the perfect addition to any gathering with friends and family or a unique gift for the craft beer connoisseur.
• Holds 6 standard size beer bottles
• Comes with attached cast iron bottle opener
• Crafted from maple wood and stained in a rich mahogany with walnut accents
• Unique and trendy boho design
***This listing for the caddy only.
Oh hi there! Welcome to Jackpine Home Co.!
Hi, I’m Dona. and I started my small business in the fall of 2019. I never meant for it to be as big as it is now though. You see, my wonderful husband bought me a Cricut machine the year prior and it sat mostly unused because I was overwhelmed by it. Not sure what finally got into me, but on a whim I opened an online shop, not really expecting much. So it took me by surprise when I went from nothing to a full time income in the matter of a month. Mind. Blown! I just sort of figured things out as I went because I had to.
Since then, thanks to the support and help from my family, I have steadily kept growing. One machine turned into two, in addition to my newly added laser. And one little corner of one little room has blossomed into us currently converting the garage into Jackpine Home Co.'s workshop.
I feel so lucky to be able to contribute financially to the household while getting to be home with out two girls and homeschool them. On top of that, I LOVE what I do! The best part of owning a small business is that I am the one calls the shots and makes all the decisions. I get to create and make. It's not easy by any means, but it's perfect for me.
When I'm not manning the laser or packaging boxes, you can find me wandering the aisles at Target (haha!) or in my garden hanging out with my kiddos and my chickens.
Thank you for being here and sharing in this journey with me!
- Processing Time: Once your order is placed, it will take 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS to be made and then shipped out. Shipping time will depend on whether your package is going USPS First Class (3-6 days) or USPS Priority Mail (1-3 days).
- Return Policy: Due to the made-to-order custom nature of items in my shop, I do not accept returns or issue refunds unless the issue is clearly something I did wrong on my end. Thank you for understanding.
- Care Instructions: Care instructions for your item will be included in your package :)